Friday, March 13, 2020

Peacefulness


If you want to hear God's voice, read His Word.  If you want to hear God's voice out loud, read His Word out loud.  Today I take solace in knowing that Jesus is my PRINCE OF PEACE in the midst of this world's chaos.  I find that solace by meeting with God in His Word.  What are your favorite passage about peacefulness in the Bible?

John 14:27... "Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid."

Joshua 1:9... "Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.”

Psalm 94:19... "When anxiety was great within me, your consolation brought joy to my soul."

Psalm 27:1...  "The LORD is my light and my salvation - whom shall I fear? The LORD is the stronghold of my life - of whom shall I be afraid?"

2 Timothy 1:7... "For God did not give us a spirit of fear, but a spirit of power, of love and of self-discipline."


No comments: