Monday, April 1, 2019

DAY 1 of 21 leading up to Easter


In 1978, at the age of 14, Jesus changed my life.  I went from being a selfish, disobedient kid to being a forgiven child of God.  Not everything changed right away - I was still selfish and sometimes disobedient, and even today I still fight selfishness and pride - but my heart changed.  Because of the power of God in my life, things began to be different.  That power is the same power that raised Jesus from the dead.  We'll celebrate that power in 21 days... Resurrection Sunday, 2019.  HOW HAS GOD CHANGED YOUR LIFE BY HIS RESURRECTION POWER?  Please share a word of testimony in the comments section of this Facebook post.

1 comment:

Linus Darwin Toland said...

In grade school at VBS I woke up to what it meant to believe on Jesus and receive Him into my heart. It took a few years for me to realize that the old self was to be "put away" and "put on" the Lord Jesus. Then I got a purpose and focus for my life. In all things to be pleasing to him in action and attitude. To represent Him well presenting Him as the only true God alive and active in humanity.